1. Timed Comprehension Practice (1h 50 minutes; due on T3W1 Monday). Finish the hard copy of the comprehension practice. The document is found in your email.
2. ILL (one hour per week; work on the identified post-exam errors; to be posted online every Monday evening)
3. Extended Reading Programme (Read a novel and complete an activity; due on T3W1 Monday)
4. Optional: Rewrite the CT essay and letter.
5. Optional: Essays sent via email for comments.
6. Highly recommended: 30 minutes of USSR daily. (Uninterrupted Sustained Silent Reading)
A Maths Coordinate Geometry. Please complete it so that you are able to check the answers when Mr Yeo gives the hard copy of the answers.
Two letter writing. For those who got 55% and below for CT will have the exam practice paper.
Please check your email that has the subject 'June Geography HW'. It must be handwritten.
Field trip task. The task is found on the task sheet (Obviously)
For the rest of the homework that is not listed here, please inform me, or if not you can ask others. Sorry :(